You’ve just eaten and still have an incredible craving for sweets. We’ve got your back. That caramel sea salt bar can stay in the kitchen because this vodka cocktail is your new favourite dessert. It is finger-licking good.
How to make a Caramel Sea Salt cocktail?
30 ml caramel syrup
60 ml Whiskey cream
Let’s make a Caramel Sea Salt cocktail
- Let’s start by preparing the glass. Fill a bowl with caramel syrup and a bowl with sea salt. Dip the Martini glass first into the caramel syrup and then into the sea salt for a beautiful edge.
- Drizzle the caramel sauce on the inside of your Martini glass.
- Take your shaker and fill it with ice
- Add the Amsterdam Republic Premium Vodka, whiskey cream, caramel syrup and vanilla extract.
- Shake well and pour the cocktail into the glass
- Add a cube of caramel fudge as a garnish