It’s January 1 and yesterday was just a little too pleasant and you couldn’t resist taking one last that didn’t become the last. You’re not feeling too fresh today. Once you’ve dragged yourself out of bed and drank a liter of water it’s time for, yep a cocktail. After all, January 1 is also Bloody Mary day.
The Bloody Mary has ingredients that will re-energize you and wash away that hangover. The main ingredient is Amsterdam Republic Premium Vodka.
Did you know this is one of the most famous cocktails. The ingredient list is not exactly an obvious one in a cocktail. Worcestershire sauce, tomato juice and tabasco don’t really come to mind, but when everything is together in a glass it’s surprisingly delicious!
How to make a Bloody Mary?
Ingredients for a bloody mary
120 ml tomato juice
15 ml lemon juice
LET’S MAKE THE BLOODY MARY
- Fill a long drink glass with ice cubes.
- Pour the vodka, tomato juice and lemon juice.
- Add the worcestershire sauce and tabasco to taste. We recommend 4 splashes per sauce.
- To finish, add pepper and salt to taste and stir with the celery.
- Garnish your bloody mary with a pickle, olive and cherry tomato on a skewer.
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO SEE HOW TO MAKE A VODKA BLOODY MARY
- Zo doen mensen er ook wel eens een gamba bij of zelfs spareribs! Maar goed, je moet er maar zin in hebben met een kater.